[3830] ARRLDX CW N0HF SOSB/10 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 16 19:42:28 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N0HF

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  210    71  Total Score = 44,517

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday signals from EU were coming in due East and JA due West, some sort of
skewed path.  South America and Carribean stations were quite strong all day,
and I thought it was odd hearing them at daybreak.  Picked up way more Europeans
Sunday morning due to better band condx.  Having a new 4-ele. yagi
sure helped but now I've got a noise problem when beaming East.
Highlights:  Being called by OH0R, 5N0NHD, and TF3DX while CQing. My only
stateside QSO was with K9CGD here in CO.  An amp. would obviously have helped
but, sorry to say, it's in for repair at the moment...
'73 Dan

n0hf at attbi.com