[3830] ARRLDX CW K6NR SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 18 19:19:37 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CA

  160:   17     7
Total: 1171   254  Total Score = 887,730

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were noticably down, the solar cycle is headed that away.  However,
conditions were good enough for a great contest.  Eu signals were weak on
Saturday on 15m, and non-existent on 10m.  On Sunday there was a few hours in
the morning where 15m Eu signals were plentiful and strong, but it did not last
long enough.  A few western Eu stations were heard and worked on 10m.

Many thanks to all the JA stations that I had QSOs with - over half my contacts
were with JA on all bands 160 through 10.

Station: IC756 and FL7000 (400watts) to a Force-12 C3 @ 56' (20/15/10),
         40m 4 square over 240 radials, 40' top loaded vertical over 66
radials
         for 80m, with inverted L wire for 160.

Dana,  K6NR