[3830] NAQP RTTY KI5XP(@W5WMU) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 22 22:07:07 EST 2003

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KI5XP
Operator(s): KI5XP
Station: W5WMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LAFAYETTE, LA

Total:  550   182  Total Score = 100,100

Club: CAJUN CONTEST CLUB

Team:

Comments:

No problems this time around.  Thanks to Pat for use of his station, thanks to
everyone who let me work them, several all banders this time.   Bands could have
been a bit better, 10 was disappointing, but made up on 15 and 20 early.  Should
have worked more 20 meters, but it seemed like 40 was playing well, and by the
time I got back to 20 meters, it was gone.  Real nice running into Butch N5SMQ,
havent talked to him since early 90's Roundup at W5IT's house.   See yall all in
the next one!