[3830] NAQP RTTY ZF2NT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 05:16:49 EST 2003

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: ZF2NT
Operator(s): ZF2NT
Station: ZF2NT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LYB

   80:   10     6
Total:  442   165  Total Score = 72,930

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

High winds during mid-afternoon brought down power, so had to come up on
generator power for a while.  Those same high winds played havoc with the SWR on
my Skyhawk.  By dark, I was fading quickly...and by 11 p.m., couldn't keep my
eyes open any longer.  I guess the fatal mistake was staying up Friday night
passing out points in CQ160.  It did occur to me in my fog that "Oh, this is
RTTY.  That's where they live on their own little island and disallow uniques."
I knew I was getting lots of DXers who probably wouldn't count for me because of
that, so at that point lost interest in the contest and went to bed!