[3830] NAQP RTTY VE1OP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 08:21:37 EST 2003

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NS

Total:  426   150  Total Score = 63,900

Club:

Team: TCG Dirt Devils

Comments:

Great contest!!...

10 metres was disappointing, and 80 was so noisy that I could only hear the
strongest stations, so many mults missed between those two bands...

I was going after VA3DX's Canadian record from last year (I think it's the
record anyway) and surpassed it, but will wait and see what the other scores
look like from this year...Congrats to Don, AA5AU for what looks like another
win...

Used WL 10.39 with MMTTY 1.62 and had only 4 crashes which is better than the
last few contests...For the next one, I'm going to try a dedicated pentium to
RTTY and see if that helps...

Thanks for all the QSO's and will see you in the next one...

Scott VE1OP