[3830] NAQP RTTY VE6YR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 12:35:41 EST 2003

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: VE6YR
Operator(s): VE6YR
Station: VE6YR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alberta

Total:  338   130  Total Score = 43,940

Club:

Team: TCG Whole Earth

Comments:

Thanks everyone for the QSO's. I hope my team members and all participants had
fun. My 80 watts could not make it to many east coast locations and at -30
degrees, it is too cold up here to rotate my antenna. Like so many of you, I too
had computer problems. My macros kept repeating and would not stop. At the end
of my 10 hours, I attempted to run the Cabrillo and was notified that my
resources were too low. Then everything froze. Things will look up in the next
one.

73  Bob  VE6YR