[3830] RTTY Roundup OR3T(ON4UN) Single Op HP

john.devoldere@pandora.be john.devoldere@pandora.be
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 03:50:35 -0800

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: OR3T
Operator(s): ON4UN
Station: ON4UN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Belgium

Total: 1351  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 68  Total Score = 163,471

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

I like this contest, excellent for not so young operators, and very relaxing.
45 bauds is 45 bauds and there is no way to go a little fastre like on CW...
I guess the all-time new prefix (OR3) helped a little. The low bands were good,
10 was much less than last year, we are definitely on the down slope of the
sunspot cycle. Very few W7-stations on any band. No Utah, Nev and Wyo heard,
not even DE nor SC !
It was fun as single op as there is no limit on how often you switch bands.
Thanks to all who gave me a point. Happy new year 2003!
John, ON4UN - OR3T