[3830] RTTY Roundup K9JS Single Op LP

jonatha.schulz@siemens.com jonatha.schulz@siemens.com
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:22:30 -0800

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K9JS
Operator(s): K9JS
Station: K9JS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  91  State/Prov = 34  Countries = 2  Total Score = 3,276

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Like many others first time on this mode - sound card rtty is pretty simple to
do. token effort from 2nd floor apartment with indoor 20m dipole and 15 & 40M
Hustler Mobile Radiators on a mag mount on a cookie sheet stuck out the window.
Now I know what it feels like to be "CQ'd in my face" Worked almost all the
stations I could "read" so big thanks to those who did work me. Going to have to
set something up where I normally work contests from (AI9U) so I can properly
experience this and other RTTY contests in the future.