[3830] NAQP CW K4NO Single Op LP

k4no@mchsi.com k4no@mchsi.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:30:32 -0800

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4NO
Operator(s): K4NO
Station: K4NO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama

Total: 1005   246  Total Score = 247,230

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

A bit thanks to all the part time guys who get on for a couple of hours,
guys who QSY'ed and the contest sponsors. This is my favorite contest.

The level of activity was incredible in this one.  It will be interesting
to see the Multi numbers to get an idea of how many different stations were
on each band.

Repeat of the conditions in the 2002 Jan NAQP.  If there is a place to sign up
for the same conditons for the 2004 Jan NAQP, I am a YES vote.

Incredible activity. Tough to walk away from 100+ rates for off times but that

is part of the game. Even harder to move folks with the rate so good. Could have
done several things better like scheduling of off times, move more folks to 10
and 15, buy no tune radios etc. Takes a bit longer to QSY with the FT-102's and
manual antenns switching.

Cu SSB

Greg K4NO