[3830] NAQP CW NS3T Single Op LP

ns3t@arrl.net ns3t@arrl.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:04:43 -0800

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM19

  160:    5     4
Total:  228   113  Total Score = 25,764

Club:

Team:

Comments:

"Sure honey, I'll go to that couples baby shower on Saturday night.."

Not that I remember those words, but obviously they were uttered,
so I once again missed out on 00-04Z.  I did manage to get back in
time for the final 57 minutes and logged 52 Q's.

My apologies to K5WA - I QSY'd to 160 and heard you calling,
but you couldn't hear me.  Conditions on 160 in recent weeks
from my QTH have been poor - can't hardly work west of the
Mississippi without a stiff wind blowing toward the west :-)

Back to the antenna work - maybe it will be done by ARRL CW...

Jamie NS3T