[3830] NAQP CW K0BJ Single Op LP

bfrahm@colby.ixks.com bfrahm@colby.ixks.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:58:52 -0800

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS

Total:  752   233  Total Score = 175,216

Club: KCDXC

Team: KCDXC #1

Comments:

I like the shorter contests, so wonder why this was my FIRST NAQP? Tnx for team
invite from KCDXC gang. I moved to the lower bands too early, and ended up
backtracking. Got the rate meter past 230 once, but it didn't last long.... I
have to force myself to run, I love S&P. Doing SS with K0WA and AB0S the past 5
years has got me more into the run mode, which helps.  Being moved to 5 bands by
K9PG late in the contest was fun (no cpi on 10M).