[3830] NAQP SSB KH6VV(KH6DV) Single Op LP

KH6DV@CS.COM KH6DV@CS.COM
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 01:14:55 -0800

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KH6VV
Operator(s): KH6DV
Station: KH6DV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hawaii

   80:    4     2
Total: 1121   193  Total Score = 216,353

Club:

Team: Team SO1R

Comments:

10-15-20 were not in the greatest of shape.  40 was thin, not that much activity
by the time I got on the band.  40M signals were not only not up
to par but the activity level was poor.
The first hour was slow, 10M was not fully open when the contest started.
10M closed 1Hr early, 15M 1.5 hours early, and the big disaster was 20 closing
almost 2 hours early.  The contest time frame fits much better on the mainland,
our revenge is asking cold climate stations how much snow they shoveled to get
to the shack.

Thanks to everyone for the contacts, this is a really fun contest.

Aloha
Ron KH6DV (KH6VV)