[3830] NAQP SSB K6RO Single Op LP

k6ro@earthlink.net k6ro@earthlink.net
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:56:14 -0800

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:    1     1
Total: 1076   218  Total Score = 234,568

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Talk about being rusty........I have been away from radio for almost a year
now.Sometimes life gets in the way of having fun !
I forgot names,calls,states,and all that good stuff.
I started out with a 211 hour on 10m and thought I was going to really do
well.
Things went down hill from there.Still after finishing up on the high bands,I
was ahead of my high score of 296k.I went to 40m and I thought my antenna was
missing.My worst mult total on 40m ever.I called 16 mults that did not hear
me.Pretty bad with 3 elements at 90 ft.Anyway..had a great time in one of my
favorite contests.Thanks to Doug and Craig for getting me back on the radio..
Going outside now to see if my 40m beam is there :)
73 de Larry k6ro