[3830] NAQP SSB W5KFT(K5PI) Single Op LP

rbrandon@austin.ibm.com rbrandon@austin.ibm.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:53:23 -0800

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W5KFT
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: W5KFT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total: 1055   220  Total Score = 231,440

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had to miss NAQP CW, so I thought I'd do SSB.  I had some nice runs, and tried
to do a bit of SO2R, but my setup was not the best.  The SO2R box I've been
using has a problem with mike switching, so I set up the second TS-850 to use
the internal voice keyer with the remote keypad.  I set up a desk mike to use
for that rig also.  It was fun, but it's back to the paddles for me.  :-)