[3830] BARTG Sprint KI6DY/0 SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 10:41:25 EST 2003

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: KI6DY/0
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: KS

   80:   72   72
   40:   90   90
   20:  105  105
   15:  175  175
   10:   30   30
-----------------
Total:  472  472  Mults = 396  Total Score = 186,912

SO1R again, still waiting on my EPROM/RAM board for the Icom-745 (2nd radio).

Not to add to the SO2R debate, but the last time I ran this contest with 2
radios I only scored about 13K points higher with much better conditions.
Actually had about 20 more QSOs this time but not as many mults. Lack of any
good opening to Europe was the culprit.

Weird buring smell started coming out of the amp at about 0500z on 80 meters. So
had to run barefoot there for the last hour or so.

Congrats to all those with some really high numbers.

See you in WPX, hopefully with the amp and 2nd radio operational. Either way
I'll be there.

Bob (KI6DY)