[3830] BARTG Sprint G0URR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 11:39:19 EST 2003

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: G0URR
Operator(s): G0URR
Station: G0URR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

   80:   28   28
   40:   97   97
   20:  251  251
   15:  188  188
   10:   15   15
-----------------
Total:  579  579  Mults = 77  Total Score = 246,654

What a great start, loads to work, good rates, all flowing along, Then what
happened ?.
I quite the coffee all week, got some early nights, and built up a good fighting
reserve.
Then the condx died, rates of 70 per hour became 30 then 10, then out came the

airbed and sleeping bag from the car. Three hours later, I had checked the condx
twice
and all was not well. What a shame. Highlights were the first 3 hours! and
working
Costas SV1XV for 5 bands. Watching the DX Cluster, maybe  I should have put up
the
Dbl Ext Zep and gone to topband. 73s all tnx for all the effort. Robert. G0URR.