[3830] BARTG Sprint VE9DX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 26 13:03:57 EST 2003

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: VE9DX
Operator(s): VE9DX
Station: VE9DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NB

   80:   21   0
   40:   29   0
   20:   65   0
   15:   38   0
   10:    7   0
-----------------
Total:  160   0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 46,080

Not a big score in this one... 3 contests going on at the same time and everyone
wanted me to be there...!  160 Mtr CW, REF CW and BARTG.  Sure poor conditions.
Not many Europeans to be worked.  Bands opened late.  So poor that I even missed
Don,AA5AU.  ZL2AMI surprised me on 20 by calling and then this AM on 40.
Haven't heard JA in a couple months now and worked 2 on 20.  FR5 showed on 10.
AH6OZ was easier to work from home than he was in W7 a couple weels ago (Thanks
for 3 bands)  See you all next one...

Rig 50 watts to a HFV 9 Vertical.  Logging with Writelog using MMtty 1.62
(worked flawlessly)  Any problems were self inflicked...
73 Andy (VE9DX)