[3830] CQ160 CW K0TV Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 27 04:44:52 EST 2003

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0TV
Operator(s): WO1N N1IW K0TV
Station: K0TV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 901  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 43  Total Score = 267,744

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great conditions! Blew away last year's score.

The transmit antennas were not working as well as I think they should. We'll
work on them. The Steerable Wave Antennas heard lots more stuff than we could
work. When the transmit antennas are up to snuff again, we'll kick butt. Very
nice to be called by a VK. We could be heard to the west, but the Europeans
seemed to have some trouble. Some of them could hear us OK, but we are thinking
of sending some Beverage kits off to Europe!