[3830] CQ160 CW OD5/OK1MU Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 28 00:42:09 EST 2003

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OD5/OK1MU
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OD5/OK1MU

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Beirut

Total:  QSOs = 419  State/Prov = 9  Countries = 57  Total Score = 264,330

Ufff, creazy weakend in radio for me - BIG QRN from Beirut city, BIG noises,
poor CONDX - only first 3 hours is solid  - and total deaf RX, because my ANT
for TOP is only 34 m short oblique wire - realy this is the worst contest per
year for me - and SURE last CQWW TOP from Lebanon....

Many thanks for ALL QSO, special for new 180 call on TOP band - nw on my log abt
3100 QSO on TOP band  - miracle whit my ANT... Last 8 hours in contest only 25
QSOs....TRX is TS940 + PA abt 400W. Not any JA, 6xK and 2xVE. Best signal from
NA is W8LRL, VE1ZZ and VY2ZM of course hi...

Special thanks for some new DXCC  for me on 160m - D4,EY,EI and best DX
YV1DIG..

ALL QSL via OK1TN /OKDX Foundation/. After abt 1 weak more info abt this CQWW
TOP 2003 on my WEB : www.qsl.net/ok1mu

Thanks again for ALL QSO and very sorry for my poooooooooor RX...

GL de Pavel, OD5/OK1MU