[3830] ARRL FD WO4O 1D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jul 4 11:54:38 EDT 2003

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: 1D LP
QTH: TN

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   62     11      0
   40:  405     25      0
   20:  474     29      0
   15:   16      5      0
   10:    1      4      0
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  958     74      0  Total Score = 3,980

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My log will likely not be submitted unless it is accepted as a checklog; because
I failed to change my computer logging program from 1B to 1D and, as a result,
began sending 1B as my Precedent.  After a few QSOs I realized this; however,
for the sake of consistency I chose to stay with 1B to avoid confusion when
working stations again on another band later during the "exercise".  The main
problem is other 1D stations will claim credit for their contact with me because
I led them to believe I was 1B.  Sorry!  I'll Dq myself, thank you.