[3830] DL-DX RTTY GU0SUP SOAB-6 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 7 01:10:31 EDT 2003

                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB-6 LP
QTH: Guernsey

   80:    0     0     0
   40:    0     0     0
   20:   72   870    34
   15:   55   629    27
   10:   24   269    11
-------------------------
Total:  151  1768    72  Total Score = 127,296

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Good participation for the first ever DL-DX contest, which was encouraging, both
for the ops, and for the organisers.
A shame about the conditions though, which were real bad.
Thanks to all who managed to hear my weak signal, and for the persistence in
some cases.
I like the idea of the 6 hour section, and it got more attractive as the contest
progressed and I saw how bad conditions were!
Thanks to the DL's who sponsor this contest, and to the writers of the modules
of the various contest applications.
Very best 73 de Phil GU0SUP