[3830] ARRL FD K0GQ 2A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 7 10:21:11 EDT 2003

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: K0GQ
Operator(s): K0OU, K0VBU, KB0VVT, N0SG, KG0US, KG0UT, NX0I, KA0VNK, KC0DDZ, N8AU, AB0WA, AB0YO, KC0ELZ, W0RDE, JOE, CHRISTI
Station: K0GQ

Class: 2A LP
QTH: MO

  160:
   80:    51    360
   15:    15     27
   10:     1      1
    6:     1      8
    2:     0     28
  222:
  432:            5
  903:   SAT      2
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1363   1686     0  Total Score = 10,324

Above numbers include 148 ssb and 2 cw Q's from our GOTA station (WØRDE) and
Total Score includes 1500 Bonus Points.
Another BIG outing by the Raytown ARC. Tnx to Dave, KG0US, for equipment and
computer set up, and to Paul, KC0DDZ, and Joel, KC0ELZ, for station set up's
and shelters - Main op's included 15 year old Rebecca, KB0VVT, at cw and 13
year old Jason, NØSG, at all the stations. Barb, KG0UT at SSB, and Leif,
WØRDE,
at the GOTA.
Great fun - great show. Our best results yet.
Also had visits from the Mayor and half the entire City councel of Raytown,
MO which included KBØZNR, Ken, who is a member of out club.
TNX to everyone for the Q's and the GREAT activity.
73 de KØOU, Steve in Raytown, MO