[3830] IARU 9M2/G4ZFE(@9M2RPN) SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 20:13:24 EDT 2003

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: 9M2/G4ZFE
Operator(s): G4ZFE
Station: 9M2RPN

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur

   40:    2      0
---------------------------
Total:  712    582     59  Total Score = 587,736

Thanks again to Sangat, 9M2SS for the hospitality and the use of the station.

Highlight was working so many M3's on 20m SSB. Condx Saturday night (my time)
were pretty good to Europe on 20m. The pre-dawn US opening never really happened
and I only worked three East Coast stations and not many more West Coast!

Condx on Sunday were not good and combined with some visitors to the shack meant
that I closed shop early.

Usual antennas - 20m TH3 Junior (dead on 15m and 10m) and a  15m wire vertical
in the trees.

A rare excursion to SSB for me. Next contest - IOTA from AS-074 (CW!)

73 de Rich, 9M2/G4ZFE