[3830] IARU K7NV SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 13 21:10:41 EDT 2003

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NV

  160:     0    0       0
   80:    92    0      12
   40:   425    0      42
   20:   520    0      54
   15:   110    0      15
   10:    27    0       5
---------------------------
Total:  1174    0     128  Total Score = 473,088

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Late decision to do the whole contest, so not really prepared mentally. No 160
antenna this time. First time this year with no real equipment drama during
contest, so that's a winner!
The 15m opening was a bust, worked 3 EU's, but didn't hang around and grunt it
out missing many mults. Worked all 4 JA's that called me on 15 Sat afternoon,
just at their sunrise, then nil for the duration.
Good 40 & 80 condx, surprised to work so many east coast guys on 80 with the low
inv vee. The YV4 that called me was a big surprise.
Thanks to everyone for stopping by to wake me up!

73, Kurt