[3830] IARU IU2R M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 14 12:14:53 EDT 2003

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: IU2R
Operator(s): I2CZQ, IK2BCP, IK2EAD, IK2GZU, IK2SAU
Station: IU2R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Italy

  160:    21     14    16
   80:    42     26    29
   40:   320     24    51
   20:   324    484    80
   15:   196    373    66
   10:   121    129    35
---------------------------
Total:  1024   1050   277  Total Score = 2,125,421

Club: ARI Brescia DX Group

Comments:

We were almost deaf during the first four hours with a S9 strong noise.
When we found the source of the noise, two large UPS installed in a building
near the antennas, and we switched them off, we really have begun our contest,
at about 16:30Z.
We are sorry that we did not heard many stations that called us before the
16:30Z :-((
After this problem, we had a great fun as usual and enjoyed very much the
competition.
Thanks to all!