[3830] NAQP RTTY WO4O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 20 08:31:27 EDT 2003

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WO4O
Operator(s): WO4O
Station: WO4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

   10:   11     8
-------------------
Total:  355   133  Total Score = 47,215

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

First RTTY Test ever in my 34 years in this hobby.  It was a blast!  Why did I
wait so long to try this mode?  Go figure!  Is RTTY like radio's version of
"Instant Messenger"?  Hilarious horoscope for LEO:  "You'll be able to get a
message out much farther than you can go yourself." (That's the most accurate
one I've read so far - hi.)  OFF TIMES: 22:11-22:41 and 04:30-06:00 May try SO2R
next time.  Didn't sign up for a team because I didn't think the station or op
would be ready in time for this test.  Made it just in time thanks to much help
from the Tennessee Contest Group, and RTTY, WriteLog and Kenwood reflectorites.
Thanks for the Qs!  73 http://www.qrz.com/callsign/Wo4o