[3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 20 10:49:24 EDT 2003

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS

Total:  427   167  Total Score = 71,309

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Not as good as my Feb. '03 effort but my best ever in July. Could never really
get it going on 10/15 so I really concentrated on 40/20 after 0100Z and 80 from
about 0300Z.

Broke something in my foot playing softball Friday night so sitting in front of
the radio for 10 hours and not moving is just what the doctor ordered. Plus it
was about 100 degrees outside.

Probably worked the 2nd radio as hard as I ever have since 3 bands were open
most of the time.

Signals on 80 were right at the noise for most.

Tnx for all the Q's and see ya in SARTG.

Bob (KI6DY)