[3830] CQWW VHF W4MYA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 21 04:08:00 EDT 2003

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): W4MYA
Station: W4MYA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA-FM07

    6:  375   151
Total:  436   180  Total Score = 78,480

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

As Fred, K3ZO, said in his remarks, "CQ created a winner when they shifted this
contest off of the IARU contest weekend". It was fun from here. EU for 1.5 hours
(1920 to 2050)produced 22 grids from I, F, ON, S5, G, GW, OE, GW, PA, GD and GI.
Lots of folks to work from many directions until things slowed down about 2100
and it became a grind to work the closer in folks. Sunday started to the SW and
slowly moved South and things ended with several EM13 stations were still weakly
coming through. I might have spent a little more time on 2M, but 6 was so much
more fun!
Thanks for the Q's.
Take care