[3830] NAQP RTTY K9JS(@AI9U) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 21 09:48:23 EDT 2003

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K9JS
Operator(s): K9JS
Station: AI9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Total:  266   125  Total Score = 33,250

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: TCG NINEs

Comments:

Happily surprised to see some activity on 10M, set an early goal of 400 Q's,
came up way short. Overall participation seemed pretty good. Thanks to Larry
W0ETC for setting up TCG teams, (Go TCG Nines!) and to NCJ for sponsering the
'test. Thanks to everyone who got on and made some Q's.

Big thanks to AA5AU for his excellent web pages, they are the initial reason I
started playing with this mode at the begining of this year. RTTY is quickly
becoming my favorite contesting mode. See you next in Russian WW RTTY

Sorry if I disappeared a cpl times in a "run" literally had to run up stairs to
help my ailing Mom, believe I completed every Q before I had to dash. Really sux
to watch a loved one suffer from cancer, maybe we could concentrate some $
resources to this battle after osama and saddam are found, naw, just a dream of
mine to live in that kind of Utopian world. :-)

73
Jon
K9JS