[3830] ARRL FD W9CA 2A LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 24 09:32:16 EDT 2003

                    ARRL Field Day

Call: W9CA
Operator(s): KK9DX, WA9YYY, N9AVY, KB9I, N9BR, N9BX, KS9W, KG9X, N9CO, KB9KOZ, KB9VRW, KB9ZBZ, K9DEB, KC9DNF
Station: W9CA

Class: 2A LP
QTH: IL

  160:
   80:   364    136     0
   40:   859    561     0
   20:   629    267     0
   15:    22      0     0
   10:
    6:     0     43     0
    2:     0     56     0
  222:
  432:     0      6     0
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1874   1069     0  Total Score = 10,634

Club: CorTek Radio Association

Comments:

The above QSO totals include 400 cw q's from GOTA station K9MY (operators
K9MY,
KB9TRS, KB9ZBZ, KB9VRW, Anthony De Santis, and Lori De Santis) out of the over
500 qso's they make.

1000 Bonus Points are claimed.

Rigs, antennas, etc.
--------------------
FT-1000MP's, small tribanders w/40m add-on kits at 35'.  80m inverted vee's
with
apex at 30'.  Networked TR-LOG.

Operators fueled by FANTASTIC food and cold beverages.  Only thing better was
the comradarie and non-stop smiles of good friends getting together once
again.

This was a first time effort for this club.  We made a few mistakes and are
looking forward to next year.  Some of the guys are already talking about bigger
and better antennas.

73 es tnx fer the QSO's,
Cornel, KK9DX