[3830] NAQP RTTY N8YYS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 26 19:43:21 EDT 2003

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: N8YYS
Operator(s): N8YYS
Station: N8YYS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   0      0
   40:   1      1
   20:  97     37
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  98     38  Total Score = 3,724

Club:

Team: TCG COMs

Comments:

A rather limited effort from the Youth Fairgrounds at Berrien Springs, MI.
Found that my bug-catcher had been compromised by the weather, so only had
a 20 mtr delta loop wire hung low in the trees over the rig.  I could only work
on 20, as transmitting on any other band resulted in either the computer
rebooting, or such horrible RF on the audio that even a CBer would reconsider
sending such garbage:-)  Oh well, we had a great time at the RV Club rally
seeing old friends and such.  Will sure try to do better next time!