[3830] Rus RTTY VE1OP SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 27 18:09:33 EDT 2003

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NS

   80:    4    20     2
   40:   52   365    18
   20:  309  2400    63
   15:   62   515    29
   10:    1     5     1
-------------------------
Total:  428  3305   113  Total Score = 373,465

Didn't get started until Sat morning, so missed some good hours on 40...Writelog
says only 14 hours, but I know it was more than that, Im guessing 19...

Propagation was flaky to say the least...NOTHING Sunday afternoon for a few
hours, but sure came back Sunday night with 20 over 9 sigs on 20 metres from
everywhere...Glad I didn't give up when I was going to go fishing...

Thanks to the sponsors for this contest, the first 48 hour RTTY in awhile...

Rig: FT1000 MP Mark V (one), a tri-bander and wires with 400 watts...

Look forward to the next one...

73, Scott VE1OP