[3830] Rus RTTY GU0SUP SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 28 01:26:34 EDT 2003

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Guernsey

   80:   0     0     0
   40:   0     0     0
   20:  64   390    41
   15:   1     5     1
   10:   0     0     0
------------------------
Total:  65   395    42  Total Score = 16,590

Club: BARTG

Comments:

A very short operation from me, as I was part of the GU8D IOTA contest team, and
only did a couple of hours after getting home from the IOTA contest.
I was rather tired, and conditions were quite poor for those two hours, hence
the pathetic score. Most of this was a result of calling CQ.
Depsite conditions, I still managed to work a very strong VK6GOM, and also
worked Bob ZL2AMI. No sign of any W's, although VE2RYY surprised me with a
call!
I was out for a meal with the GU8D boys on Sunday evening, so wasn't able to
play for the last hours, although a quick look in the shack showed that
conditions had improved. Never mind, we had a great meal!
73 for now
Phil GU0SUP