[3830] Rus RTTY K9JS(@AI9U) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 28 08:53:40 EDT 2003

                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: K9JS
Operator(s): K9JS
Station: AI9U

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:   17   85     2
   20:   85  550    26
   15:    7   40     2
   10:
------------------------
Total:  109  675    30  Total Score = 20,250

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Bad condx,didn't start until 1700z Saturday, gave up after only making 5 Q's in
4 hours early Sunday, not sure that I missed a whole lot by quitting early.

Funniest Moment: Endlessly calling CQ on 20 Saturday evening, sporadically
working guys and then a guy tells me I am using the "wrong" sideband (I quickly
check to make sure I was on LSB, and besides AA5AU had called me a few minutes
previously and I know he would have told me I was "upside down") so I basically
tell him things looked ok and could he please give me his call and a report so I
can log him, get no response so I go on CQ'ing, about a minute later he calls me
(I know who you are but I won't tell...) and I at least get him in the log. Not
sure what the problem was but no big deal.

Thanks for the Q's, thanks to the sponsers.

73
Jon
K9JS