[3830] ANARTS SV1XV SOST LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 15 22:48:37 EDT 2003

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: SV1XV
Operator(s): SV1XV
Station: SV1XV

Class: SOST LP
QTH: KM18UA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    6    33     5
   40:   24   337    16
   20:  133  1894    62
   15:   21   194    15
   10:    -     -     -
-------------------------
Total:  184  2458    98  Continents = 6  Total Score = 1,445,404

Club: BARTG

Comments:

Hi,

My participation to the ANARTS contest was limited, although
I was near the shack for most of the weekend. Unfortunately I
am still stuck with a folded dipole for 14 MHz and no other DX
antenna. 20 m propagation to N. America, even Pacific coast,
opened on Saturday morning, so I logged W7, XE, VE6. Early
Sunday morning some East Coast stations were worked on 7 MHz.

I managed to work 5 continents within the first hour of operation,
but had to wait until Sunday afternoon for Africa (CN8LI).

Thanks everybody for calling me, see you again in SCC contest,
end of August and, possibly, SARTG.

73 Costas SV1XV