[3830] AP Sprint SSB 7J1AAI(W1NN) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 16 20:20:58 EDT 2003

                    Asia Pacific Sprint, SSB

Call: 7J1AAI
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: 7J1AAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tokyo
Operating Time (hrs): 0:42

---------------------
Total:  28     Mults = 18  Total Score = 864

I`ve been wanting to operate this one for a long time and finally got a chance,
although only for a few minutes.  Lots of fun and great potential for the
future.  I like using prefixes as mults instead of countries or something else.
Gives the JAs a fighting chance in a contest for a change.  I also like the low
power rule.  Surprised to work some UA3 and UA4s at 9:30 PM local time on 15.
Can`t wait to try the CW version someday.

Hal W1NN/7J1AAI