[3830] ANARTS 9A5W SOST HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 18 02:15:32 EDT 2003

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: 9A5W
Operator(s): 9A5W
Station: 9A5W

Class: SOST HP
QTH: nr Zagreb

   80:   38    169    22
   40:  149   1634    46
   20:  480   6841    88
   15:  327   4804    84
   10:   14    103    12
--------------------------
Total: 1008  13551   252  Continents = 6  Total Score = 20,491,912

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

condx were poor o high bands. Worked 3 USA stns on 80 mtrs, no VE, although all
of them were vy loud here, but did not hear some others.
Usualy during summer time I am not using beverages (field works in
neighbourhood), but it seems condx will force me to set up them next time in
summer season.Low bands will become important.
Thanks to everybody who called me. See RTTY contesters in SCC, August.