[3830] WPX CW N4HY SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 18 16:43:56 EDT 2003

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4HY
Operator(s): N4HY
Station: N4HY

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

2003         MODE:__CW__
CQ World-Wide WPX Contest

CALL: N4HY        SNJ/USA                    LOCATION
CLASS:     	Single Operator 			Multioperator
	      High Power			      Single Transmitter
	      Low Power (100W or less)		       Multi-Transmitter
	X      QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:          5       .
	Check one:
	X      All bands
	      Single Band:              .

Band 	QSOs 	QSO points	Prefixes	Score:	Rest periods (Single Operator
160m: 	   0		   0		Stations Only)
80m: 	   6	9	   3			to
40m:	  84	298	  63			to
20m:	 136	312	  87			to
15m:	  93	183	  62			to
10m:	  10	22	   4			to
Totals:	329	824	219	180456	Total:
Station Description:  FT-817
Antenna(s):  3 element Steppir, Gap Titan Vertical
Operators:  N4HY
Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
QRP is hard work with modest antennas.
Club Competition: Frankford Radio Club

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and hae observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.
Signature__________Henny Youngman______Call   N4HY