[3830] ARRL June VHF K0UK Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 22 06:00:15 EDT 2003

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 15hrs

    2:    7     5
  222:
  432:    2     2
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  102    64  Total Score = 3,778

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This is my first true Rover entry in ARRL VHF Party and it was a kick. Going
from Silver Creek to Grand Junction through DN70, DM69 and DM59. Stopping to
enjoy the pile ups on 6mtrs and making contacts all along the way..See ya next
year.
Equipment: IC706 6 and 2mtrs ssb. antenna mag mounted K0DU PVC Traveller antenna
did its job...
           TH42 Handi with mag mount
           Kenwood 261 2mtr FM
           Logging via Writelog from paper..
Thanks to all the Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado who operated in this
contest. N0KE and W0TM who helped me out going and coming, W1XE and his crew in
DN80, K0CL, K0DU, KC0DKX,W0EAA his FB Multi Op station,  N0IO and his family
crew.Mark has the only Rolling Ford Super Duty with the tower in the pickup bed
6mtrs to GigaHertz... You got to see it to beleive it..Hope he puts it on the
GMCC website.now thats the way to Rove....go Rover, plus KB0QAA, KB0ZVV, N0POH
for the 2mtrs ssb into Denver first time, KI0G, K0FX, W0MTK, and especially
W0DET for his help with Writelog. WD0T for the mult tnx Bro.Todd,,,. Missed
Kansas,where were you Bruce..Hi....Sorry If I missed anyone and yes thanks to
N6TR for the Blah Blah on getting the blah blah into blah blah, Hi..Keep
Contesting and defeat BPL Please my line noise is bad enough.See ya in August
..God Bless UK Bill