[3830] ANARTS N4HY SOST HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 30 17:41:37 EDT 2003

                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N4HY
Operator(s): N4HY
Station: N4HY

Class: SOST HP
QTH: NJ/USA

   80:    3    16     3
   40:   13   111     9
   20:  122  1659    41
   15:   22   225    10
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  160  2011    63  Continents = 4  Total Score = 506,972

Club: Frankford Radio Club

-+- ANARTS RTTY CONTEST -+-
Sponsored by Australian National Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society.

CALL: N4HY                     USA                                  Country

_X__ Single OP., All Band		          Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All band
only)
       Single Op., Single Band:           .	          Multi-Op. Mult-Transmitter
(All band only)

 	 QSOs	Points	DX:	Call Areas
80m: 	3	16	0	3
40m:	13	111	2	7
20m:	122	1659	27	14
15m:	22	225	5	5
10m:	0	0	0	0
Total:	160	2011
Continents:		4
Total multipliers:	63
VK bonus points:	200
Score:		506972
Station Description: IC756ProII,  MMTTY, Rigblaster Pro, AL-1200, Writelog
Antenna(s): Gap Titan Vertical
Operators: N4HY
Remarks: My roof mount Steppir 3 element is down to put up tower and to upgrade
to 4 elements. I really missed it.  I need
wires up for low bands.  This contest was a good one to install, and get
accustomed to Writelog.  I had a good time
but was limited by extremely bad  lightning storms during the primary open hours
on 20 meters.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
 .
, N4HY

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Countries

Call Areas
K1   K4   K7
VE3

40m Summary
Countries
9A     PY

Call Areas
K0   K1   K4   K5   K6   K7
VE6  VE7

20m Summary
Countries
9A     DL     ER     F      FK     FO     G      HA     HK     HR
I      KH6    KP4    LA     LU     OK     OM     PY     SM     SP
SV     UA     UR     YL     YU     YV     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK2  VK4
VE1  VE4  VE6  VE7

15m Summary
Countries