[3830] ARRLDX SSB N7GYD SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 16:29:15 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7GYD
Operator(s): N7GYD
Station: N7GYD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Camano Island, WA

  160:    5     4
Total: 2047   319  Total Score = 1,958,979

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest.  Conditions were shakey at the start, but improved as the
contest progressed, with some nice JA runs on 10m and 15m Saturday.  Conditions
even opened into Europe for a few hours on 10m Saturday morning.

Unfortunately, I lost 10 hours of operating Sunday due to a database problem.
It happened in the middle of a great JA run on 40m...finally got it fixed for
the last four hours of the contest.

Thanks to K7RI, KH6DV and K7SS for sharing their knowledge with me!  You guys
rock!