[3830] ARRLDX SSB NX9T SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 17:04:09 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC

  160:    8     8
Total: 1028   299  Total Score = 922,116

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was without doubt a just "get in and play" outing.  Took lots of time off
for a variety of activities ranging from going to the Y(Saturday afternoon)
watching a movie w/ XYL(sat. night) and then having to attend a funeral(Sunday
afternoon) and later take my boys to a friends birthday party. Whew!

The time(conditions) are a changing as they say. No doubt about that. Had a few
decent little runs going to EU but generally signals were down considerably from
previous tests..even just a few months ago.

Still, had a great time while on...and it's always fun to work so many super
stations out there around the  world.

My station:
Ft1000d
Single 3-500Z amplifier
2 el. Quad @ 73'
Rotatable dipole on 40m @ 75'
Wires on 40, 80, and 160.

For more details...visit my website at:  qsl.net/nx9t

73,
Jeff NX9T