[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0TV M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 2 17:19:43 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0TV
Operator(s): K1HI K2TE N1IW KW1DX N1ICE KI6MF AB1CA W1FDR WO1N K0TV
Station: K0TV

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NH

   20:  655   118
   15:  912   105
Total: 2397   481  Total Score = 3,438,669

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Three transmitters so we could get some new ops chair time. Lousy conditions and
the internet spotting was up and down for the first 24 hours.

The 40 meter beam had problems and wasn't up to snuff. We went out and saw it
arcing half way out one of the driven elements. That's going to have to come to
the ground for repairs.

Given the lousy conditions Saturday, the new ops did really well.

Thanks to some outstanding chair time from a number of experienced ops as well
as some excellent performances from new ops, an excellent effort.