[3830] ARRLDX SSB ES5TV SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 5 01:48:45 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Jogeva

Total:  166    26  Total Score = 12,402

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Even harder than CW. Heavy aurora all through the contest. What ever frequency I
picked for listening most of the quys answering were answering somebody else as
it appeared. It would really help a lot if US stations said the call of the
station they were calling! I suspect there are quite many NILs in EU logs
resulting from that.

11 QSOs LP - most of them 1 hour before my sunset.

The best antenna combination was to TX on 3 el INV V wire yagi at 30m and to RX
on 4 Square. Yagi was reported around 0.5 to 1 S unit stronger.

73
Tonno
ES5TV