[3830] ARRLDX SSB VY2TT(K6LA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 9 10:36:07 EST 2003

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2TT
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: VY2TT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI

Total: 2025   359  Total Score = 2,180,925

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

When I went to take a nap late Saturday night, I realized I had the chills big
time. I felt better when I woke up, but try as I might to hang in there for 10
meters to open Sunday morning, I just couldn't. I had the worst headache I ever
remember, my throat was very sore and my whole body hurt. For the first time
ever I quit a contest due to illness. I was so sick Monday morning for the first
time I had to change travel plans due to illness. I was still pretty sick
Tuesday, but thanks to a lot of Advil and John Grisham's new book I made it
home. After a few doses of antibiotics, I felt back to human.

Oh, and I HATE 40 meter phone!!! I don't care where you listen or transment - I
just HATE 40 meter phone!!!

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT