[3830] BARTG KI6DY/0 SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 16 19:59:24 EST 2003

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: KI6DY/0
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs):

------------------------
Total:  700  180    6  Total Score = 756,000

Worked just about everyone I could hear. Problem was I wasn't hearing much of
anything for the last 8 hours. Missed an SP mult on 40 near the end due to a CW
jammer. Funny he wasn't there when I started. Time to crank the tower down for
some spring maintenance. It will be up only for contests during the spring and
summer. Storm season is fast approaching in Kansas. The new TS-570DG is working
out nicely as a 2nd radio.

Bob (KI6DY)