[3830] Rus DX 9V1YC M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 17 16:10:31 EST 2003

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: 9V1YC
Operator(s): 9V1BH, 9V1YC
Station: 9V1YC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Singapore

   20:  417   101
   15:  576   114
Total: 1578   388  Total Score = 4,135,304

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Operators were Victor, 9V1BH (who did all the SSB) and myself, 9V1YC, who did
all the CW.

Contrary to all the doom and gloom stories we are now hearing, we both thought
conditions were just great. 10m was smoking hot (60 oblasts!) as was 15.
Actually, I love it when the K goes high and the transatlantic propagation
disappears. Those of us here on the equator become one of the few areas of the
world that are still easily workable from Europe.

Great sigals from RU1A!

73

james 9v1yc