[3830] BARTG WX4TM SO Expert HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 18 03:51:32 EST 2003

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: WX4TM
Operator(s): WX4TM
Station: WX4TM

Class: SO Expert HP
QTH: Alabama

   80:   34          14
   40:   94          29
   20:  314        69+5
   15:  399          77
   10:  104        44+1
------------------------
Total:  945  945    239  Total Score = 1,321,110

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

About the same as others.. skewed, poor props.. very noisy 80/40M..
thunderstorms here Fri and Sat.. fantastic run on 15M Sun AM.. score, especially
multi's, down from last year.. But it was great fun. Many thanks to all who
worked me and especially to those who hung in there with me through the noise
and  "AGN AGN PSE".. still not sure I got a bunch of'em right. Thanks also to
BARTG for sponsoring this fun contest.  Tom, WX4TM