[3830] Rus DX YP3A(@YO3KPA) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 26 06:22:51 EST 2003

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: YP3A
Operator(s): YO3JOS, YO3ND, YO9GZU
Station: YO3KPA

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

Total: 1809    0  Total Score = 1,809

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A fast finger contest! Unfortunately we missed the start because we had software
problems and had to log paper contacts for first 3 hours. Another surprise was
sunday morning when our P.A. crashed and we runned 100W for another 2 good hours
(02.10-04.30UTC). Anyway, we would like to remark the very good russian
activity, somtimes with good pileups. The use of CT didn't allowed us to make
the final score, I hope is not a problem! Thanks to all for the contacts and see
you next year maybe in better conditions! 73, Tibi - YO9GZU