[3830] BARTG VA3XRZ SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 31 21:53:53 EST 2003

                    BARTG Spring RTTY Contest

Call: VA3XRZ
Operator(s): VA3XRZ
Station: VA3XRZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Erin ON

   80:   0     0     0
   40:   8     8     7
   20:  36    36    20
   15:  45    45    22
   10:   9     9     6
------------------------
Total:  98    98    55  Total Score = 26,950

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I have to say that the score entry matrix for this contest does not make a lot
of sense: each QSO counts one point so there is not need for separate 'QSOs' and
'Pts' columns; there should be a field to enter the number of continents
though.

Score Calculation: 98 Points * 55 Multipliers * 5 Continents = 26,950

Very though conditions, each QSO was a struggle. I decided to split my time
between the BARTG Spring and RDXC, but I didn't time right the whole
operation.

Kenwood TS-830S 30W
Cushcraft R5 and 40/80m trapped dipole
N1MM Logger V2.1.74 *** No packet ***